REVO T14 Laminator
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Revo-T14 is a fully automatic encapsulation roll laminator with automatic feeder and cutter. This laminator can accomodate up to 12" wide documents, and has a 5mil laminating thickness. The paper feeder holds up to 300 sheets and runs automatically with just a push of the start button. The Revo-T14 includes a six roller system (2 steel) that allows for consistent quality with thin and thick paper stocks. This laminator has a short warm up time of five minutes and has four heated rollers that makes encapsulation easy, fast and time-efficient. This Revo-T14 12" Automatic Roll Laminator is ideal for in-plants, print and copy shops.
- Use as a desktop system or floor standing.
- Automatic paper feed, laminate and cut in one process.
- One button push start - will stop automatically when complete.
- Six roller system delivers consistent quality with four heated and two steel rollers.
- Simple access from top for easy film roll change and roller cleaning.
- Runs continuous length and max. 12" width.
- Process up to 420 sheets per hour (8-1/2” x 11”)
- Process up to 216 sheets per hour (11” x 17”)
- Two cooling fans for superior encapsulation transparency.
- Internal rotary cutter for improved safety.
- Compact design takes up minimal space.
- Great for in-plants, print and copy shops.
- A more commercial machine, it is 2x faster than the REVO Office.
- The rotary cutter can be turned off allowing user to laminate continuous lengths for banners etc.
- There is no set-up for size changes from 8.5x11 to 11x17 etc.
- Film available for standard 11” and also 12” for 12x18 digital work.
- Digital Super Bond and Silk Touch film available.
- Laminated sheets are perfectly registered, so a stack of 300 sheets can immediately be taken to a cutter to trim out multiple up work or full size work that requires flush cutting.
- The T14 can be paired with a Summa plotter for a short to medium run laminated die cutting called HOT-LAM-CUT.
- Extra roll mandrel (Optional Accessory) is available. Made of high quality steel. Made in Japan. Makes roll changes even easier. Includes built-in ruler for easy roll alignment. Universal for top or bottom mandrel.
- Max. Laminating Width: Up to 12"
- Max. Laminating Thickness: 1.5 - 5 mil
- Speed: 63" per minute
- Electrical Output: 110V
- Temperature: Adjustable - Digital LCD