Interthor Thork Lift (Skid High Lift) Ergonomic Lifting Device - Electric and Manual Options
Electric Thork Lift (EHL) & Manual Thork Lift (HL)
Quality at working height
With a skid lift - the Thork Lift - you are always ensured correct ergonomic working height, when you transport, lift and handle elements of pallets.
The Thork lift has an elegant design with focus on safety and ease of use. The rounded corners reduce risks of damaging surroundings when you move it around and the shape of the handle ensures an ergonomic and relaxed hold.
We guarantee high quality through an extended test program and in cooperation with experts in Health and Safety.
The Thork Lift's capacity is 3,300 lbs and fork length is 47"*
- The working height can be adjusted
- Opportunities for optional extras
- Great maneuverability
- Electric lift or manual lift
- Forks stop quickly and precisely
- Loads of 3300 lbs. to 18.5 inches.
- From 18.5 inches the lifting capacity is 2200 lbs.
- Ergonomically correct handle
- Individual adjustment
- Rounded corners
- Low own weight
- Central location of control buttons for
- Emergency stop centrally placed for electric Thorklift
- Low overall height
- Supporting feet at steering wheels
- Tandem wheels on scissors legs
- Long operating life
- Low maintenance costs
- Reliable cylinder construction
- Strong construction
- Use of quality materials