Graphic Whizard GW 3000 Numbering, Perforating, Scoring and Slitting Machine
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Graphic Whizard GW 3000
Numbering, Perforating, Scoring and Slitting Machine
The Graphic Whizard GW 3000 is designed as a mid-volume, automatic number/perf/score/slit machine, ideal for the printer who does more numbering than can be efficiently accomplished on a hand fed machine. Place up to 2 numbering heads with 1 number per head per sheet. The GW 3000 comes standard as a tabletop unit (stand extra), 1 numbering head with drive unit (add up to one more), 1 accessory holder with 1 12 TPI perforating and 1 score wheel.
- 3,000 Sheets/Sets Per Hour (11" x 8.5" - A4)
- 1 number per head per sheet.
- 1 or 2 numbering heads.
- Crash numbering up to 10 part carbonless.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 44" (1.12m) x 27" (0.69m) x 16" (.26m)
- Speed: 3,000 Sheets/Sets Per Hour (11" x 8.5" - A4)
- Maximum Amount of Number Positions: 1 number per head per sheet
- Electrical: 115V/60Hz/3A or 230V/50Hz/5A
- Stock Size: Minimum 3" Wide x 5" Long (7.6cm x 12.7cm)
Maximum 18" Wide x 18" Long (45cm x 45cm)
- Crash Capability: Electronically variable by dial control - Crash number up to 10 part sets
- Registration: 0.010" (0.25mm) accuracy
- Maximum Number of Heads: 2
- Head Rotation: Lockable in any position throughout 360 degrees
- Single head (second head optional)
- Single accessory holder with 12 TPI perf blade & score blade
Installation and training is additional. Please contact email@example.com for more information and pricing