The Graphic Whizard GW 3000 is designed as a mid-volume, automatic number/perf/score/slit machine, ideal for the printer who does more numbering than can be efficiently accomplished on a hand fed machine. Place up to 2 numbering heads with 1 number per head per sheet. The GW 3000 comes standard as a tabletop unit (stand extra), 1 numbering head with drive unit (add up to one more), 1 accessory holder with 1 12 TPI perforating and 1 score wheel.Key Features
- 3,000 Sheets/Sets Per Hour (11" x 8.5" - A4)
- 1 number per head per sheet.
- 1 or 2 numbering heads.
- Crash numbering up to 10 part carbonless.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 44" (1.12m) x 27" (0.69m) x 16" (.26m)
- Speed: 3,000 Sheets/Sets Per Hour (11" x 8.5" - A4)
- Maximum Amount of Number Positions: 1 number per head per sheet
- Electrical: 115V/60Hz/3A or 230V/50Hz/5A
- Stock Size: Minimum 3" Wide x 5" Long (7.6cm x 12.7cm)
Maximum 18" Wide x 18" Long (45cm x 45cm)
- Crash Capability: Electronically variable by dial control - Crash number up to 10 part sets
- Registration: 0.010" (0.25mm) accuracy
- Maximum Number of Heads: 2
- Head Rotation: Lockable in any position throughout 360 degrees
- Single head (second head optional)
- Single accessory holder with 12 TPI perf blade & score blade