• Diameter Scale: Helps to verify the coil diameter.
• Diameter Selector: To best select the correct coil diameter size to the corresponding thickness of the document.
• Alignment Channel: Aides in conforming the spine of larger documents to the coil shape, for a faster and easier insertion.
• Electric Roller Inserter (Foot pedal operated): Allows the free use of both hands and grants the operator complete rotating control of the roller. Drastically reduces time and costs by making the inserting surprisingly fast and easy.
• Pitch Identifier: Verifies that the coil pitch matches that of the punched document.
• Crimping pliers: Not Included